Call for cases
We encourage you to submit interesting cases from your everyday clinical practice and present them in the workshops.
The deadline for Abstract submission is 1st March 2020.
Representative cases/case series will be selected for oral presentation during workshops.
Please read below the instructions for the abstracts
- Abstracts should be submitted to: email@example.com or uploaded in the 'Abstract submission form' bellow
- Abstracts should be presented in English
- Presenting authors of abstracts should be registered as a participant for the course
- Abstract should include the title of the presentation, names and affiliations of the authors
- Abstracts should clearly and briefly include introduction, clinical case presentation and conclusions
- The title of the abstract should be in bold style
- E-mail address of the presenting author should be included
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words (including numbers and symbols) and use the Arial font in size 10.